• A 12v Pixel strip with 60 LED’s per metre on a black PCB.
Each addressable pixel comprises 3 LED’s meaning this product has
20 pixels per linear metre.
• The LED has a low drive voltage which allows for environmental protection and energy saving, high brightness, good consistency, low power and long life.
• The drive IC is the well proven UCS2904. It has a 3 line construction with +ve, data and –ve.
• This is a digital product and must be used with an appropriate controller.
• Also available in 5v single chip addressable and 24v 6 chip addressable
Operating Voltage 12v/24v/5v
LED Strip Width 10mm
Colour White (RAL9016)
LED Density 60
No of LED’s per pixel 3
Wattage 19 w/m